Professionally Managed Business Jet Aircraft Completions and Refurbishments
Aircraft completion is the process by which the interior of a “green” aircraft coming off the manufacturer’s assembly line is transformed into a customized cabin space as part of a ready-to-fly business jet.
The transformation of a “green” shell of a new business aircraft into a luxurious living space requires a significant additional investment in the aircraft. With your budget, time constraints, and specific design approach in mind, our team manages your project from not only a technical and aesthetic perspective, but an economic one as well. Ensuring that your vision becomes a reality at the price that was budgeted.
Our Coastal Aviation Team Sets High Standards for Attention to Detail And Customer Satisfaction
With so many steps to take in this project, our team goes the extra mile for our customers in every aspect. We have a commitment to the customer and believe in leaving no stone unturned. As a dedicated partner, you can expect the following services from us in your aircraft completion or refurbishment project:
- Monitoring the critical path schedule.
- Proactively identifying and solving major issues before they manifest themselves.
- Input and coordination during the initial design phase for cabin layout, cockpit avionics placement and paint.
- Recommendations on updates, modifications, inspections and equipment installations
- Participation in the Critical Design Reviews to ensure that the installation and assembly drawings reflect the requirements specified in the approved Layout packages.
- Conduct a “Green” airframe acceptance inspection and complete a full report to your team. This includes a review of functional test results.
- Detailed inspections on the airframe, engine, components and accessories to identify any undocumented damage, problems or future concerns. A thorough document review will be conducted to detect any possible discrepancies on major part changes, serial number listings, modification status, flight test and production test data.
- Participation in all pressurization tests, gear swings and test flights
- Monitoring of the milestone schedule provided by the Center and highlight any potential problem areas to both the client and the Completion Center for quick resolution
- Representation present on site to observe and make decisions while work is being accomplished on the aircraft. We will ensure the completion center complies with the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement.
- Participation in all reviews of cabinets, seats and major installations and identify any deficiencies early in the program to ensure timely corrective action. Maintain an active log of all discrepancies or deviations detected.
- Photographs and video updates on the component installations for future reference.
- Participation in the Delivery and Acceptance of the aircraft. Co-ordinate all “Delivery Documentation” and entry into service.